View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Bry@n

I used to change my listings to say $OLD. I realized I like seeing the asking prices when I try to research things by looking on the BST, which happens somewhat frequently, so now I add (sold) to the title when things are gone so people don't have to click on it, and then next to the asking price I put (SOLD) if it sold tor the ask and if I eventually took an offer or made a trade I leave the ask but cross it out and still put (SOLD). I would love it if everyone did this. I have never once been asked by someone to remove the price because it is a private transaction --- likely because everyone knows the price was already posted on a public site with tons of views and would probably be available to anyone who pms to ask. And as the seller I have some say in things too.

What drives me crazy on the BST is when something sells and the seller adds a new post saying Sold!, which bumps a no longer available item back up to the top, instead of just editing the initial post and leaving it in the list wherever it already was so it can get off page 1 faster.

Last edited by Jobu; 02-01-2022 at 02:22 PM.