View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:12 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
On the face of it your statement makes some sense. And we have had this exact debate more than once. But after going about a half layer deep with it, it's easy to see there is no way in heck that would work.

I could type until tomorrow with the reasons why it wouldn't so I will spare everyone and just say, it won't work on this forum.

ps...I should mention, I am always open for yet another debate and so far haven't been close to being convinced what you say would work, in practicality.
Basically, I am saying they they could be on a limited status, but to ban may prevent others from voicing out fraud out there.....if they feel its too problematic to post, then net54 member and the hobby generally can now pay for fraudulent stuff that could of been avoided...I for one did not have any inking that there would be problems with the rings.......again they would have to be correct on the fraud to excuse them..and again it would be a limited reprieve..not full access..

I would do anything in my power to encourage people to point out valid fraud to others...that's a good thing for the hobby...worried about a few words in which the poster would be banned if not telling the truth in exchange for many many victims doesn't seem like a fair trade...