View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 06:12 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I believe there is kinda a rule. You are not supposed to delete the listing completely. You can remove the price. That is my understanding anyway. Also I think you are only supposed to bump every few days. Some bump way more and it is kinda annoying.
Ben, exactly my understanding as well. Basically if everyone deleted their post entirely, the place would look like a ghost town. A couple reason people might delete the price 1) the buyer might not want other people knowing what they paid 2) the seller might not want people to know what they gave away 3) with no price, it stops the next person from saying I would have given you x more. Others leave the price up and their post gets bumped 10 years later asking if the card is still available.

Regarding bumping threads, it is generally not advised to bump more than once every 3 days or so. Don't be that guy whose post always has to be at the top and knock everyone else down the page. Basically, play nice and you'll fit right in.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers