View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 07:03 AM
Guy Bourque

I got bored with cards a few years ago, being a lifelong Montreal Expos fan my focus and passion are Montreal Expos tickets, some expos memorabilia and some game worn Expos which must have 100% provenance (one of my best friends was batboy for the Expos during their glory years 1979-1982 so I get most of my stuff from him), Like this 1982 Al Oliver batting helmet which I was fortunate enough to photo match.

My true passion are the tickets, Unlike cards "every ticket tells a story" and the hunt for them are real, unlike cards where 90% of them can be bought on Ebay or auction houses any day of the week if you have the money, trying to find some tickets can take years, ticket collecting reminds me of what card collecting was many years ago, I have made contact with ticket collectors and we help each other out with tickets, I have helped collectors in the United States with some Expos home games , I have helped a collector with Dave Winfield home run tickets, and a few who collect Mike Schmidt Home run tickets and so on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_3354.jpg (6.2 KB, 602 views)
File Type: jpg Oliver 2.jpg (65.9 KB, 621 views)