View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 07:12 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default Shameless plug, but.........

I'd like this to go to a Lou Gehrig fan if they want to add it to their collection and figured this thread is where a Gehrig fan would be. Now mind you obviously the one played in Yankee Stadium that day tends to fetch slightly more then this

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball/1...umbnail-071515

gulp..........but......it's still pretty cool that it's the same date in history in one of baseball's other hallowed grounds. And unless you have $40 grand to spend on the other one this is a very cool alternative/placeholder : ) and a Cub hit 3 HR's in a game vs the Cardinals that day, so not a bad stub on game alone. But that infamous date, that's the thing! Every true baseball fan knows it. If you are talking to someone and ask them that question and they don't know it, just shake your head and walk away. They're no fan of the game. Not a die-hard anyway.

$115 bucks shipped
.....hey, beats 40K

PSA has only 3 tickets graded from that famous date, 2 Yankees, obviously the big guys, and 1 Athletics DH vs Boston, this Wrigley Field one would be the 4th if you were to so choose to do, or don't, doesn't need it.

If interested just message me - no need to keep the thread going with a reply - just pm me if you want to add it to your Lou Collection - cool sidepiece.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (74.0 KB, 211 views)

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 05-24-2021 at 07:29 PM.