View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 11:33 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Great looking stamps everyone!! I know I have a handful of these somewhere in a box, but they are mixed in with my postage stamp hoard. At the time, I didn't know what they really were, and it was way before I started collecting T206's. I have hundreds of boxes of postage stamps that are packed with envelopes with sorted stamps, and then I have six 55 gallon plastic trash cans that are unsorted. They fill a 12x12 room in my house, with many of the boxes stacked 6 feet high. I just wish I knew what boxes they were in. It was during a time when I was buying out stamp dealers hoards, when the hobby crashed. I was getting pallets delivered to my shop, because I had a loading dock and forklift. Then loading the boxes into the company van, to bring to my house. But I turned into a hoarder real fast, compared to what my original collection was like. But I couldn't say no to pennies on the dollar, and others that would sell by the pound. My biggest single purchase was 1,200 pounds of pure stamps. I'll get to them one day, and hopefully find those Piedmont stamps too.

Here's a couple hours worth, of going through one of the boxes with higher value postage stamps, and stamps with high denominations. I used some of the stamps from that box to make the first picture below. But I had to throw in a few T206's and some half dimes. Two of my favorate things to collect. It's crazy to think that I made that picture 4 years ago. Time is flying by, and I just keep adding to all my collections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOME9zLaW4A&t=186s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3qrOIh0FoM

Here's a few pictures, with a couple pages from one of my albums that's sorted. The pages are double sided, with many stamps having multiple pages of the same stamp. I know that the value of them is probably not worth my time, but it's a hobby.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11