View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Default You have GOT to be frigging kidding me!!!!!!

Posted By: scott (runscott)

I am perfectly aware that this is a waste of my time, so need to remind me - it still is therapeutic to yell at ebay customer no-support.

I didn't know how to categorize this problem, but the seller is shill bidding. This item is a picture cut out of a magazine, and is not even the player that the person claims it to be. The entire book is only worth about $125, and this "private auction" is now up to $465. I can promise you that anyone bidding that much for this item would recognize that the photo is not Shoeless Joe Jackson. The cut out picture is Mitchell, not Jackson. Jackson is also on the page, but he is #5, not #3.

A lot of sellers of high-end vintage baseball memorabilia are moving away from ebay because their is absolutely no enforcement of fraud by you - please show us that you really do care about preserving the integrity of your auctions and get rid of this loser.

I am also posting this complaint on our vintage baseball chatboard and challenge you to give me something positive to post there about ebay - up until now we have had absolutely no positive actions taken by you on any of our complaints, which have included: improper item categorization, obvious forgeries not listed as such, blatant shill bidding,etc.

Thanks,
Scott