View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 06:26 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Dale, I got an ad for this in my spam today and thought of you. Only $39 for the book, discounted of course from $100 lol. What's the lifesaving gadget, I wonder? Some good Bill Gates demonizing here too. Be well.

https://go.selfrely.com/infected?aff...020b6685ad8085
Still believing the FDA, the CDC and your corrupt govt wouldn't lie to you and that the vaccines still work eh, Pete? And I suppose the forcing, coercing and punishing/firing of people for not getting the shots is OK in your books too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Yes, if you actually read it, this group is concerned about the freedom of doctors to prescribe off label, it isn't really about the efficacy of ivermectin.
Where, in what I posted, was it speaking about the efficacy of Ivermectin?
Maybe you have reading comprehension issues, Pete, but efficacy isn't spoken of in the title nor in the link I posted. It is speaking about how the FDA falsely disparaged Ivermectin implying that it was not approved for treating covid. Why would a trusted govt entity do that?
I've posted many articles that you haven't commented on that proves, without a doubt, Ivermectin works, but of course, you have ignored those.
One or 2 were even from some of your previous go to sources in Pubmed. But I assume you were mistaken to listen, believe in them the first time around and they are no longer are part of your preferred medical reading choices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
What does the AAPS have to say about bleach injections?
Another dumb sheep that still believes and listens to MSM. Post up the vid of Trump telling people to inject bleach into their bodies. I'll wait...