View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Default Shipping standards on B/S/T

Posted By: Russ Bright

Only if i specify that shipping is included. I also make sure to say that insurance and delivery confirmation is extra. for a buyer to assume that you will ship and insure and confirm delivery on a card for less than 100 dollars, shipping gets expensive. Something that could be shipped for less than a dollar turns into a 6-8 dollar ordeal. I personally DON'T want my cards insured unless they're really expensive. First thing, it's a red flag to someone who wants to take the cards. if it's insured and delivery confirmed there MUST be something worth stealing. Secondly, my post office isn't close and i work during the day (most of us do) so when i have to spend an hour to go to the post office and wait in line for a 15 dollar card that someone insured ur used delivery confirmation on it makes me mad.

I guess I'm saying that I think the buyer was in the wrong on this one. Always clarify, and if you're a buyer ask about insurance and confirmation. This will clear up a lot of B/S/T headaches!