View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 06:43 PM

Default Appreciate All The comments

Thank you all, I dont get to show off my collection very often (a couple of Net 54er's have stopped by which I was very happy to give a tour too) To hear all of your comments makes me feel very good. Thank you for all your comments:

@Mark S. You must recognize many of your former pieces, thank you for selling me the pieces that I purchased from you and especially thank you for the education and friendship over the years. The fan is one of my favorites as well and I could not believe my luck when an old time collector who I called, sold it to me. I was thrilled at the condition when I received it..

@Greg - the Reach sign is double-sided and is just as gorgeous on the other side

@Doug - I bought the Winchester panel about five years ago at the National and hemmed and hawed at the price for a good day. I made the purchase not knowing where I was going to put it. My wife (who is supportive of my collection but doesn't like it very much) saw it after I put it on the ceiling, she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room shaking her head. The other side is a fishing scene I believe but have never seen it actually .

As always, if anyone is selling anything that would fit in my collection please feel free to contact me anytime.