View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
And I'm the one that attacks you?

This post has nothing to do with the Brown Lenox and you know it.

At least I show you enough respect to answer your questions. In the thread you posted a link to why did you go back and "correct a typo" on 1-14-2021 in all the posts that have your list in them in a thread that was last posted in on 4-24-2010?
Hey guy,
I am not the one who starts these negative, meaningless diatribes. There are very few threads in which I have posted in recent years in which you have had anything positive or
meaningful in your responses to my posts. You are constantly "hi-jacking" an interesting (or meaningful) discussion to insert your "negativism".

To be honest with you, yes I the react to your horse-crap. But, seriously speaking, I feel sorry for you. You have a certain talent in doing research in this hobby that is good. But,
you negate all that with your constant meaningless attacks.

I try to avoid such attacks....but, when you accuse me of "stealing" my theory from some one else, I am not going to allow you to get away with such a dishonest accusation.

As they say, if you have nothing good to say about some one, then don't say it at all. This forum was not intended to operate like the toxic social media ones do.

Finally, I have never initiated a negative comment on you. So, why do you persist to attack me ? ?

TED Z