View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 04:35 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Likely great if you're an elitist or maybe a 1 percenter but I don't think your vision of this utopia is the same as theirs?

"Not yet understood the significance of what is happening. It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules, wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"

"It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules,wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"
My fantasy one world government has absolutely nothing to do with the fantasy world stuff you are posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
There is a vid of Chrystia Freeland, (Trudeau's second ass), speaking with George Soros, which has also been removed, where in it, he, Soro's, clearly states he needs/wants China to get on board. It was unclear exactly what he was talking about as I don't think he wanted to come right out and say it, but he certainly alluded to it.

It's a huge undertaking, maybe an impossible one, no doubt about it, to get all those mentioned above on board, but it is their plan.
Look at Australia already. Their country is already being run by a fascist dictator. Interment camps, beatings, fines, you name it. It is already underway, imo.
Here I thought it was a simple yes or no question.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-27-2022 at 04:37 PM.