View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 08:15 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

I've posted this before...My daughter is a pharmacist and works in the emergency room of a hospital in Upstate New York. 80% of the patients that are in the hospital ICU are not vaccinated. 75 to 80% of the people that are dying are not vaccinated. Our County Executive (a Republican) does a facebook video every Tuesday and Thursday on the covid cases in the County. With consistency 75 to 80% of the people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated and the vaccinated people that are dying are almost all older than 70.

I know 2 people personally (both in their 40's) that died of Covid recently....both were not vaccinated. They both spent almost a month in the emergency room on a ventilator...a miserable way to spend the last 4 weeks of your life. Their family members are fine.

I'll continue to listen to facts...not the gibberish misinformation that is being put out on the internet. I really wonder about the intelligence of people trying to win an argument on a sports forum with cut and paste articles that fit their own agenda and beliefs. Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind?

Jeff G.

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-26-2022 at 08:15 PM.