View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass37 View Post
I don't know what you members are talking about. He has a perfect score on ebay for over 20 years. How many of you can say that. I think the bullying should stop. Please don't act like 12-year-old children in here.

1 - I don't know what you members are talking about.

We're commenting on Paul Slapnicker, a person against whom evidence has been presented related to fraudulent activity against one or more members of Net54.

2 - He has a perfect score on ebay for over 20 years.

Whereas it pertains to someone performing scams as a buyer, that's largely irrelevant. It is not possible for sellers to leave negative or neutral feedback for a buyer.

3 - How many of you can say that.

I can. So can many others on Net54.

4 - I think the bullying should stop.

Thanks for offering your opinions. However, some people would not consider anything posted within this thread to qualify as "bullying." There are differences between bullying and calling out a fraudulent actor. Bullying is offensive, in more ways than one. Calling out a scammer is much more of a defensive mechanism, used to safeguard and protect a community.

5 - Please don't act like 12-year-old children in here.

Good luck with that. You're addressing a group of individuals who collect pieces of cardboard with pictures of long-dead sporting men.

[/QUOTE]

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (189/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra