Thread: RIP Dick Towle
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:14 AM
Adam Towle

Default My Father

I would like to thank each and every one of you who shared a memory and posted very kind words about my father and the kind of character he was. This is still very very fresh and it doesn't feel real. I know a lot of people don't agree with what we do but there's also a lot of people that love what we do and my father's biggest thing was he loved to prove people wrong when somebody says that something can't be done he takes that as not a negative thing but a positive thing. I will miss going to card shows working with my father I was his right hand man I was his youngest son and now I lost my rock my best friend my fishing partner for life and the one person when I had a question about a purchase of a baseball card and if I didn't think it was a good deal I would ask him before I made my purchase if that makes any sense. Our business is a family run business for over 25 years and will continue to be as strong as ever as my father's words were to me keep our business going and keep it strong and that's what I have been doing all along. So I don't need to advertise what we do because we are an open book everybody knows about gone with the stain if anyone has any questions just Google us on our website and feel free to contact us via email or phone calls. And I thank you all again for the very very nice comments because I could really use some right now this is the hardest thing I've ever went through in my whole life. Thank you all again sincerely Adam Towle. www.gonewiththestain.com