View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 04:17 PM
Tony Ooten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Yes...no such thing as a "bad buyer" anymore. According to Ebay at least.
This is the truth.

I just had a buyer initiate a return request. Ebay gave 6 or 7 options to respond, but none of them allowed me to argue my case or request a review.
I picked "pay to send a return shipping label".

Question for the ebay sellers who have gone thru this: shouldn't I receive an email or message from ebay with a tracking number for the return package? It isn't clear that my choice was actually registered. I expected to be asked to pay immediately, but wasn't. and the cost wasn't added to my eBay invoice balance, not even deducted from paypal. The email I did receive (after clicking the purchase return shipping button) says "you have accepted a return, next step is to send a return shipping label. Click on return details to purchase" . When I click on return details, it says "you have provided return information" But still no indication that I have paid anything for return shipping.

anyone experienced with this process?

I've been selling alot of my collection on ebay lately, and I guess I'm one of those lazy sellers referenced in the other current thread because I don't describe any flaws. I add photos of a 9 pocket sheet front and back for individual cards, provide a link to the high res version of the same photos, and say in my description that the cards I'm selling range from Poor, Fair, Good or Very Good. Fortunately out of a couple hundred cards sold, I've only had 2 complaints for condition.

I should've blocked this buyer the other night. He sent a message saying the cards in a small lot I had for auction are in bad shape, offered me 75% of what I started the auction at, then placed a bid 30 minutes later. The package hasn't arrived to him yet. I suppose I'll be getting another return request the minute he opens the package.