View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:18 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
I know, we've had these melodramatic posts before, but I'm doing this for a reason: I'm tired of politics on Net54.

We've had a few instances lately of posters adding politics to their posts, and I spoke with Leon about putting a stop to it. It has no place on a baseball card chatboard.

I happened to click on the thread today about Sep 11 in the Watercooler Section; it's a day I remember all too well as I live only a mile from the WTC. And sure enough, two of our regular dumbasses turned the post hostile by showing us how stupid they actually are. And that's it for me, I'm done with this bullshit.

Pleae don't post here asking me back. It won't happen. And it's unlikely I will read Net54 anymore. There are idiots everywhere, I don't need to come here to find them.

However, if anybody has questions about baseball memorabilia, and need my expertise, feel free to email me at bsloate@verizon.net, I'm always happy to help. and happy collecting to all.
Dumb asses and turned it hostile?? Wow, isn't that special and a little melodramatic as you're trying to come across all angelic like.

Sorry I got your panties in a twist. It wasn't my intent to upset and talk politics, like I said in the post, but one would think, no matter what political side they were on, what was said should outrage anyone with a heart and some compassion.