Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Dave

Default Crazy Unc

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the name and number/email of the owners of Crazy Uncles?

FYI - Aaron Rothschild is the president and per his email to me over a week ago, he is not the owner and there are apparently a group owners that have invested into this business.

I have a SERIOUS issue with the last auction as a consignor and Aaron has not taken my calls nor returned any of my emails for over a week now. I was promised over a week ago that I would be receiving a call on Monday June 29th from the Crazy Uncle ownership to try and fix the HUGE mess they caused. Needless to say, no calls were made and no replies to my emails in over a week.

I am not trying to air my dirty laundry on this thread, but this is so unprofessional and incompetent !!! I am not going to give the details as it is not my intent to take any business away from Aaron or Crazy Uncle......but I have no intention of being F'd over (pardon my vulgar terminology to anyone who may take offense).

Aaron - I hope you are reading this thread because you know you have been avoiding me and you know how much you screwed up with this auction. Further you saw my instructions that those consigned items may not be released or I hold you and Crazy Uncle financially responsible (as per my three or four emails to you).

Dave Os.trove

Last edited by CJDave; 11-30-2020 at 05:41 PM.