View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 07:18 AM
Howard Chasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I've sold a fair amount of cards on ebay in the last 6 months. Both old and new. It's a huge inconvenience and annoying as hell but when people stiff me I just relist the card and try to not get aggravated. Sometimes I have gotten a better price second time around. Probably 1 out of every 10-12 sales. I assume its just some jackass who has the same card and is trying to raise the floor on the card he is selling.

I love the no pays on cards for like 6 bucks. Really? You don't have $6. Jerks.
Definitely relate to this. I've had 3 of these in the last month - 1 who won a card 1 week - hasn't paid, won like 7 more the following week - not paid. Blocked him and will have to relist. Another one on 2 auctions just ended (8 feedback) - have my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath. Ebay is getting worse and worse - they don't realize ultimately how profitability is tied to a good and fair experience for BOTH sellers and buyers. There is currently no viable alternative of which I am aware - as soon as there is I suspect Ebay will be down the tubes!! Any tech savvy members want to build a better mouse trap?