View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
If you added a single eggs point to the last 15 cards you’d have the round 400 number.
I think with this set the tougher 15 that you have are truly worth another bump.

The 1 pointers are “over easy” and the others are “hard” (boiled)”
But I’ve been accused of being “scrambled “ in the past.

Brian, I have to figure out an acceptable (to my brain) 'G' word to make your 'EGGS' scenario work. Give me a couple of minutes/hours/days/weeks.

And I like your idea of pumping up the volume on the tougher EG(G)S cards. I would definitely like to solicit more suggestions on the other cards on the list if any deserve a little tweaking, before tacking on points to the toughies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
Brian,

I meant Daubert. Both Dahlen and Daubert are tough cards and deserve to be worth more than 1 point. Cy Young is also tougher than WaJo and Matty and should be worth more, as you originally had them. I would agree with Family Toad to add more points to the highest value cards, except WaJo and Matty (regular).
Thanks rats60, I never realized that Daubert was tougher than a regular T205 card...I just thought there was more demand because of his popularity/this being one of his earliest cards. I will definitely boost the boy right now. And I will award Cy Young with an extra point. If anyone deserves an extra point it is him. In fact I might just name the act of giving a card an extra EG(G)S point the Cy Young Award.

Keep the flow flowing folks.

Brian