View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 08:59 PM

Yes any series that is 87/88 cards (Current series CL is usually a DP) and shows this type of layout would have rows 5 thru 8 on the sheet your showing as rows 1 thru 4 and rows 9 thru 12 on the other half and then the rows you crossed out as 5 thru 8.

88 cards printed 3 times = 264 cards

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
I thought I'd pull a Lazarus and raise this thread from the dead. Recently, I ran across this picture of a guy holding uncut 1961 sheets from the lower series (2 & 3 perhaps?) and wanted to post it here. Willie Mays (#150), Ed Mathews (#120), Whitey Ford (#160) and Bobby Richardson (#180) are included on them.

Attachment 165886

The cards I slashed out with red lines appear twice on this sheet, whilst (I always wanted to use that word) the 4 rows of 11 cards outlined in bright green appear only once.

Now, would the other 'half' of this sheet contain these same cards (in different amounts) to make the totals of each card the same in the end? Logically, that would require the 'green' rows to appear at both the top and the bottom of the unseen sheet with the 'red' cards only appearing in a single instance in the middle?

Anyone know if this is the case?