Thread: Card conundrum
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
Not important what the specific card involved is, but it has a market value of around $1k. It was not a "collector" I bought these lots from; it was a for-profit dealer. As mentioned previously, this dealer's inattention to the information contained in the first listing caused a min. difference in value of $350, not to my benefit. The second lot was "as described" and the unexpected card was well within the listing's description. The original question was really more how hard, if at all, do I push for compensation on the first lot considering the unexpected card found in the second lot.
If it's not important to you, then It's certainly not important to me. It's none of my business.

If it's a "yellow tiger" or whatever, I think that's different than a star card. I would have just kept them both and counted my blessings. If it were me, and I complained about the first lot, with my luck the seller would revisit the 2nd lot, and say hey, did I accidentally give you a yellow tiger card? Can you send that back?