View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Default Hijacked Threads

Posted By: Rich Klein

Having an occassional off-topic pull to a conversation is OK as long as the topic is reasonably harmless (Seinfeld, Punk Music, Dinner in NY -- why is it that this always seem to involve that HATED New Yorkers)

The ones that get going are the ones about politics, religion or "moral" issues. Those can truly polarize a community.

I thought the punk music thread brought many of us together in a way we never had before as it showed interests outside of those pretty little cardboard pieces with pictures.

Leon IS a friend of mine but I think he does a great job of keeping the board on line -- with little twists and turns.

But Jim and Bruce, rest assured I do not intend to hijack many more threads -- this one exexmpted since this IS a free flowing thread already.

And to create one more turn -- here are a couple of questions for you all musically.

1) What is your favorite song -- Mine is (5/10/15/20/25/30) Years of Love -- by the Presidents (1970)

2) That was also a one-hit wonder and my 2nd favorite song is ALSO a one-hit wonder
Color Him Father -- Winstons

3rd Favorite One-Hit Song

Dave Loggins -- Please come to Boston

So please post either/or both or your favorite songs or your favorite one hit wonder

Regards
Rich

Regards
Rich