View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 07:40 AM
Bill H@e1ig

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltOrioles View Post

However, the highlight of the night was finally meeting in person, collecting legend Bill Haelig and his wife, Cindy. I was even able to add an item to his incredible Cal Ripken collection. So much fun. Thanks Bill.

Already looking forward to spending future spring training games talking Orioles.

If you're ever at an O's spring training game at Ed Smith Stadium, don't hesitate to stop by section 106 and say hi. I love meeting new Orioles friends.
Alan:

It was a real pleasure to (finally) meet up with you & your wife as well. I appreciated the time we spent talking as well as for the addition to my collection and as I mentioned before, next time we'll have to plan better so I could see more of your fantastic collection (and I promise not to let your dog out accidently!).

Just picked up this 1970's Rochester Red Wings game used jersey. The seller for years thought it was worn by Cal Jr., but when he recently (to his dismay) found out that it wasn't, he made it available (appears to have been worn by Jim Fuller & possibly others):