View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:33 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
While Clemente is "my favorite", I enjoy the passion, stories and collectibles of all player collectors! I am also a huge fan and follower of the "oddball" - thrill of the chase and all. I look forward to following the thread and contributing where I find something relevant. Attached today are a Japanese magazine, a 1968 Fresca Bottle cap, 1973 Topps Pinup and 1962 Venezuelan Topps card.
Howard,

Thanks so much for posting the pictures of some Brooks toughies. I'm not sure if I've even seen a Brooks Fresca bottle cap. I have a few of the bottle caps, but they're all common. I'm looking forward to you doing a listing on all the varieties and sizes of these things. That would give me some motivation to organize and search. I really haven't actively searched in the past for the caps, but it might be a fun project. I'm sure you have quite a few Clemente caps.

Of course I'm with you on the "odd-ball" stuff; just love it. I also very much enjoy viewing others collections and especially the single player variety like the Lou Brock and Roberto Clemente threads. I'll keep going back to view all the cool items that were pictured.

Now please dig up your Series 3 baseball marbles w/packaging and post that sometime this year; deal? Also, see if you have an extra...