View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 05:31 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

IF the most expensive thing is probably a repro or whatever, itg should be mentioned clearly and, most likely, in the title. The seller did state the issue but it could have been a little better done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
doing a lot of defending for a deceptive friend......the friend didnt mention it twice in the first listing, if not let me know.

the 2nd listing still has issues as already stated on this thread by others..not just me......i dont know any friend thats list an item twice makes changes to it and still have issues that an ebay return can still occur for a deceptive listing.

but you are right i dont have any (deceptive ) friends. you can keep those to yourself..

by the way, i always find it funny how people tell the age of the person that brings in a card or collectible...the fact that the person selling to the friend was 80 years old was mentioned....anyone can have an 80 year old sell their cards for them. .....the age of the person selling the collectible is the same thing of claiming where they found it...in grandpas attic..