View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Default Am I alone on this, wouldn’t be the first time.

Posted By: leon

I get an extra penny for being where the buck stops...hence the 3 cents. I gotta tell you folks it ain't always the way it looks. For everyone that has a legitmate beef about what is posted there is another one that wants those same things allowed. I am always open to suggestions with the Forum Focus in mind. Heck, I could just say NO MORE off topic stuff. That would suck. I could say no more having to put your name by a controversial post. That would suck. Pretty much anything I say someone is going to think it sucks. I think I was given the reins to make the best decisions I can for the welfare of the board. Many times they are not my personal preference but that's not what I am here for. I believe that my job as the highly paid moderator ( for newbies that's a joke ) is to continue the board in the direction it was started. I don't mind some off topic stuff but as the forum faqs state they should be "occasional" and only permitted by board participants. I will continue to moderate for the good of the board. NO thanks needed, please. I do it because I enjoy it. Hope to see everyone at the National and please continue to comment in this thread if you want to. My helpers and I are watching. I do believe this is still the best place to talk about vintage baseball cards on the net. I always think to myself " Do I really need to censor or moderate this" when I make my decisions. No censorship is the best censorship....but the welfare of the board has to be kept in mind too...regards