View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Default Reselling on ebay so quickly?

Posted By: George

Hello, I am not referring to getting a card and being unhappy with it and relisting it. I have received a card with a seller who never disclosed a crease or paper loss and had to relist it the day I got it(and yes, I included it in the description). I understand its a free country and people buy and sell all the time. What I was referring to is the specific instance of buying a card on ebay and listing it the day, or 2 or 3 days after it was received in the mail for hundreds and even thousands of dollars higher than you just won it for. I am not saying I am aggravated with someone EVER selling a card on ebay they previously purchased on ebay prior. I mean specifically listing/selling the card for a 2000 dollar buy it now, when the person just won it for 1000 dollars 4 days earlier. I mean I would atleast try to wait for it to be off the completed items search. I am referring to those who just do that. Make money, no problem..whatever. But, atleast wait a short period if you are going to try and find some schmuck to pay double, triple what you just paid for the card 96 hours earlier.