View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Avery Singh II

again apologies for being that guy that posts his first time about stupid ish but you all have been my secret teachers that i created this account weeks ago to get started being active and discussing things and sharing on my end and no excuses just been a 1 man band on my store and new newborn running around which is why i am awake at ungodly hours to get things done lol I am very meticulous and have a good methodology for internet buying that has worked for me but ive been itching to wade into this era big time and couldnt help myself when i seen it and believe i was seeing signs of natural wear? shtty pics tho and vibrant deep colors that are bleeding ever so slightly through on back like a dempsey i have/had that i recently sold. I have very little experience so far here though and need a nice nudge as to the take so i dont waste my time as i can still cancel if need be before early morning otherwise itl be on my loupe and microscope when i get it and will post my findings one way or the other! Hoping it is a certain way and not the playing tag way!