View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 02:27 AM
Avery Singh II

Default Need help on 1949 Leaf Babe Ruth?!

Hey guys horrible way to start my first post off but ive been dragging my feet to posting around on here and always get stuck reading as there is soo much great knowledge flung around and have learned lots! Befor i ask for a second opinion here i will preface this and say that yes i own some 49 leaf cards but no i dont own the big boy and maybe thiis drove me there. I believe what i can make out as the half tone printing in different areas and it doesnt appear to be a intentionally mistreated card for aging purposes but the back throws me off and the wide variance on the print colors with this card as disclosed through members and psa etc. I really am stumped but leaning the real way so i went after it as seller had no blemish and i seen they have been posting what appears to be collection purchased wares from time eras and this recent one fits. blah blah right anyway heres the link and i would greatly appreciate some blunt experienced straight to the point feedback. I have been scouring through a lot of user FrankWakefield's posts but struggled to find a cracker jack thread he referenced to make a printout for keeping handy etc...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27478374184...p2047675.l2557

Appreciate the help ahead of time and criticism and polishing i am sure i will receive lol