View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 10:56 AM
D@n Di.Pao.la

Default Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
It's really odd. I had an over 6 figure card that I sold with an AH earlier this year. Knew 99% who I wanted to sell it with anyway, but had a few discussions with AH's I've purchased from in the past. With one of them had a perfectly odd conversation where the owner was like "I can see what I can possibly do to reduce the seller's commission . . ." The whole point of my call was to see how much over 100% I could negotiate. It's just a weird dance. I'm not saying they are trying to take advantage of uninformed sellers, but it definitely seems like they are trying to see how much you know. Like walking into a car dealership. Call of course went nowhere and I sent the card to the AH I wanted to use all long. Guy didn't help him self with the cagey poker routine.

Interesting...I am not a big user of AH but will be using one for a couple of items I have. I knew most would waive the fee or don't charge any for sellers...but wasn't aware you could negotiate to get (essentially) part of the buyer's premium as well. Thanks