View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:07 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid_Conroy View Post
good to hear that, but are you guessing? or do you know this to be the case... I find it hard to believe that submissions anywhere are higher than a few months ago..
I know this to be the case that their submissions are increasing. Or rather, I take them at their word for it. Peter, the CEO, recently posted a video on social media where he talks about their decision to increase their promised turn-around times from 25-30 days to 45-60 days because they are getting slammed with an increase in submissions. It also aligns anecdotally with what I'm seeing on other forums and chat groups I've been in where a lot of submitters are making the transition over to SGC now because their turnaround times and customer service have been so good lately. Plus, the gap in sales prices between them and PSA has been narrowing. All are good signs for SGC. Also worth noting is that a lot of people were holding out in anticipation that PSA would have reopened bulk grading by now. I think they're slowly realizing that this actually isn't going to happen any time soon, so they're more willing to try out other options now.