View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 11:31 AM
Ian H@ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
These monthly smaller auctions are a great source for collectors to fill in sets with single cards that would otherwise be accumulated into big lots in the main auctions. I appreciate the format.

The red Cobb was a 1 and still went over $2500.
100% this. (And you said it better than I could explain...LoL)

The high-profile auctions full of $1000+ cards are great to look at. But barring some key card that I NEED to have, they just aren't realistic for me to consider at this point in my collecting.

The auction Sunday night had at least 50 cards, of HOF players, in mainstream sets, that were in a realistic price range for more low-mid budget collectors.

For me it was just a matter of which ones to target. While I understand how it could seem underwhelming to some, I loved it.
Sold to: Sean1125, sayitaintso, IgnatiusJReilly, hockeyhockey, mocean, wondo, Casey2296, Belfast1933, Yoda, Peter_Spaeth, hxcmilkshake, kaddyshack, OhioCardCollector, Gorditadogg, Jay Wolt, ClementeFanOh, JollyElm, EddieZ, 4reals, uyu906