View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 04:32 PM

Default Travis Wise

Hi Travis, thank you for the copy of the "La Eminencia Cigars" card. I tell you that you have one of the rarest cards I know, many years ago they brought me 2 copies of that card along with a postcard with all the team players , I scanned them and if you saw days ago when my specialized catalog was on ebay, that the seller put that sample sheet next to the postcard, those cards are from 1920 when the Cienfuegos Star, won the amateur league that year, I think that They printed cards for all the players, and for other players from the teams that played that championship and from players from the professional league, but everything is a mystery, I think that in the future more will appear, in the postcard where 12 of the players appear. Esquivel, who was the pitcher, is seen with that same uniform and almost in the same position with the glove, that card is rarer than one of Charleston or Mendez in Billiken because the latter have passed close to my hands. of 10, and of Esquivel only 2, I congratulate you because you have a very rare card.