View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid_Conroy View Post
how is that possible? They charge you when you submit online based on the invoice. My submission was March 2nd, and I paid the invoice they gave me based on $15 a card. They are not going to charge you higher than the invoice.

Why is the $25 price important? that is market rate for grading... at least you get your cards in 2 weeks. You should be comparing $25 to PSA/BGS express which take weeks(if not months) and charge you multiples more.

My submission was received on 3/9, and they gave me a date of 3/30. I expect it a week earlier.
hey bud, yes it may just be a glitch with the website where everything auto-lists as $25 now. my order was already paid for ($85 for 4 cards/1 reholder/shipping), but the order on my submissions says $140. i assume it's just a mistake but will keep an eye on it.

SGC is clearly the market leader in returning the cards these days, of that there is no doubt. but i've only used them for older cards that i just wanted slabbed since i like the all black look. for anything i'm considering selling off, i'm going PSA, regardless of the wait time.