View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Default The new board is almost here again.....

Posted By: Rich Klein

The move to the new board is logical; although it might bother a few people who like things to never change (I can among those people)

To give an analogy from something that happenned to me today.

I had a DR's appt this morning and reminded the nice lady that the last time I was there; the payment I gave her never got posted and I was billed for something I had already put on my CC. (No; never charged; but I assumed it had been)

The head of the main office was there and in the course of our cordial conversation; he mentioned that yes; the equipment that office was using was state of the art. And in the next sentence; he stated with a laugh, yes, state of the art for 1985.

This board was a major step up when we moved here in 2001 from what had become the debacle of the full count board. Under good moderation; both pre-Leon and Leon's time -- this board has grown up wonderfully. HOWEVER; it is now way behind the time and for us to continue growing as a board; we need to move.

Will all the steps be easy -- well, um, I do believe we already got our answer to that and in much more rapid response than trying to view a thread on the 1st attempt of a new board.

However; if we as a group; don't make this move; we will eventually be too far behind the curve to get technical help when we need it.

Regards
Rich