View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 07:27 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Ben, you seem like a nice guy but I can't say I've ever come across someone so naive and so misinformed than you.
You don't recognize the likes of CNN and MSNBC being fake news spreading propaganda sites and likely believe every word the spew to you as truthful and factual?
I'm unsure where you receive your news/info from but I can't help but believe it's from those I listed above or similar?
I feel the same way. You seem like a great guy but you have some beyond crazy conspiracy posts that are so far from reality I honestly can't imagine anyone actually believing it.

I do not care one bit about politics and never watch ANY news outlet. I go by my real life experiences. If you noticed you post links and usually I give real life experiences as to why I believe what I do.

Now back to the topic. How did the storm hit in your area? The mail here is way behind. I sent a 91 Topps DS Chipper Jones to a fellow member last Friday and I got a text it left a sorting facility 100 miles away this morning.