View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 08:52 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Wait, I was told green energy was the way of the future and all these new innovations like smart meters etc, wouldn't be used to control the population.
Conspiracy fact #274

If Germans are worried about getting through the Winter of 2023, they ain’t seen nothing yet. 2024 could be even worse, thanks to government bureaucracy. And yes, that goes for those environmentally-minded volk who are cruising the Autobahn in their EVs.

The cryptically-named Federal Network Agency has announced plans to empower German power grid operators to remotely limit home heat pumps and EV chargers. And this can be done without the customer’s permission. And lest German citizens think that they have the spring, summer, and fall to make adjustments, this policy is set to take effect next month. It should be running at full speed, so to speak, by the time winter rolls around next year.

Breitbart News cited the German publication Die Welt in explaining that the increasing number of electric cars in the country and the uptick in people using heat pumps for homes are environmentally friendly but are gobbling up power and are taking a toll on power grids.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...inter-n1656741
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but understanding US EV infrastructure is not up to date is not a conspiracy. We have a big problem and it's nowhere near being resolved.

We have a significant housing crisis across the US. What do you think will be resolved first: electrical grid and infrastructure for EV, or housing shortage?

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo