View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 07:53 PM
John Otto
J0hn Ot.to

When you sold that '67 Schneider, did you mention in the description that the card was "cracked" out of a PSA 4 slab? I don't think many sellers would, unless it would benefit the seller. PSA said that card was in VG-EX condition, but the best thing for you to do would be just post an actual scan of the card.
Larry[/QUOTE]

I didn't on that one...and was honestly surprised after the fact. I actually found the scans back from back in 2014 from my recycle bin, haha. I was kinda shocked it was still in there - again, this was a busted out PSA 4.

I really enjoyed everyone's comments and experiences, thanks...

Al...I know how you feel and no surprises there...haha. I do have a question. I know you've probably had most of your cards for a long time now, but if you were still searching for say a 55 Clemente or a 63 Rose, do you really trust buying raw of Ebay? Wait to buy in person? There are so many good reprints out there buying cards like that scare me. I am sure I have trimmed cards, altered cards, ect in my sets, I hope not, but with 20,000 plus the odds are there. But in the big boy cards I just need them clean.

1963 Fleer - 1981-90 Fleer/Donruss/Score/Leaf Complete
1953 - 1990 Topps/Bowman Complete
1953-55 Dormand SGC COMPLETE SGC AVG Score - 4.03