View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 09:09 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfast1933 View Post
I’m curious how liberal or cautious other collectors are about sharing albums or photo galleries of their collections?

Another fellow Net54er introduced me to Flickr and now most of my HOF collection is in an album, easy to share, etc

I’m wondering - do others only share their photos with people they know well? I have not been terribly careful about this (I like to show off my stuff!) - maybe no big deal

I was curious how others handled giving “virtual photo tours” of their collection?

Thx for sharing

Jeff
Most collectors on here show off their stuff. However, you will notice some people edit out their graded serial numbers. There are scammers who will use known serial numbers and place fake cards in fake holders. Sometimes PSA reaches out to people stating that card XYZ has been identified twice and that they need to verify authenticity of a card. I think that would be something to consider if you are going to publicly share your head cards. I have like 5 graded cards, so I'm not very diligent at it. And I don't use Flickr or anything. When I need to post a picture I really enjoy finding a card and playing with my collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo