View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 01:49 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
Watch this video and see how you feel about the 1980 Henderson and it's high grade rarity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wTMS1dmddc
I've seen his videos and while I can't say many positive things about PSA, or the other grading companies, this guy tends to wear a fitted tin foil hat. To state there is some vast conspiracy is silly.

The idea that the Henderson is the best key card in the set and has been for nearly it's entire existence is lightly discussed. The simple repercussions of that is that it has always been the one that every Tom, Dick, and Harry pulled from the box to show their friends. No one pulled or handed around the neighboring common cards, they sat calmly in storage for decades until the advent of grading. All that fondling in comparison to the other cards is going to add fingerprints, light touches and the rest to the many 9's that would have been 10's had little Tommy not pulled it from his binder to show friends.

I don't buy this guys 9/11 philosophy here...

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.