View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 09:51 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

I will accept your guys interpretation of the legal facts.
but no one is going to court over this because it is not worth anyone's time.

I can only speak as a buyer because I have never sold a card. And in buying over the internet I would not have confidence in this type of agreement, and would accept the risk that a seller (who i don't even know) might weasel out.
if I buy on FB or Net54, I pay immediately, perhaps after a short process of reference checking. The seller may extend a few hours courtesy, but if someone came over the top offering 20% more I'd expect the chance to match (which I'd decline) but would not take it personally if the seller took it.

Sellers have all sorts of nightmare stories about buyers ghosting, getting refunds AND receiving cards, etc.... and they are in a position of weakness in digital commerce as far as I can tell.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236