View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:38 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santo10Fan View Post
The day of the NFC Championship a number of Brady rookies sold on Net54 for about $1,000 less than what they were going for days later. Those sellers honored their obligations; this is not an anonymous community. eBay's anonymity allows those sellers to screw people like you because they know they won't be held to account.
the seller was sitting on risk because the buyer was waiting to receive a payment. I get the handshake deal, but who know what happens over the course of a week - check might not arrive, buyer loses job, gets robbed, who knows. in any of those cases, the buyer would just walk away. I can't imagine a seller not acting in his financial interest in a market that is exponentially rising and might be over any moment. the seller offered an accommodation that probably works out most of the time, but I would not be 100% comfortable on the buyer's side of that deal, and consider myself fortunate if it got done.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236

Last edited by Oscar_Stanage; 02-23-2021 at 12:42 PM.