View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 05:44 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Don’t forget calling people trolls when they don’t agree. I’m done after someone made fun of the type of bullet used to kill children. Good luck everyone.
Right. I came on this thread optimistic that members with very different views could have a reasonable discussion, but the results haven't been altogether encouraging. When someone starts throwing out personal insults out of nowhere, it's time to disengage.

What's most concerning to me, and part of a broader discussion, of which the subject of this thread is a part, is the way Americans are so quick these days to demonize their fellow citizens, often for nonsense reasons. Not a great sign for the future.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry