View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 07:19 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
My doctor would consider you to be crazy. He’s a smart dude. It’s my understanding he even went to medical school and all that.
I wonder what vaccine opponents think when they hear or read about people who believed the propaganda and disinformation and refused the vaccine, then tragically recanted on their deathbeds, or begged for the vaccine not understanding it was too late. To me those are just awful stories, the avoidable deaths. It seemed to me during the original virus and Delta, there were lots of them. I also wonder how many of these fearmongering folks posting soundbites and memes, who claim to be thinking for themselves and denigrate everyone else as sheep, have actually read studies, or read websites where scientists review and debate the issues and discuss the actual data. Or are they just selecting what they look at to confirm their bias?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-13-2022 at 08:05 PM.