View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:44 AM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarlowe1 View Post
>>>all I did was voice my opinion on a couple photos..

No you did not. Please re-read my response just after you blew up, and also Jim VB's reply - this time s-l-o-w-l-y. The re-read your initial posts, again s-l-o-w-l-y.

Along with photos, you seem to have a problem with word usage and the plain meaning of language.

>>>Show us another photo of both players...

Huh? There are many photos of Radbourne, I posted for comparison one of the best that we know of, which happens to be at an angle that is at least similar to the head of the guy in the Bodie cabinet.

The guy in civies in the Bodie cabinet is unknown - hence we don't have any other photos of him. Get it Bradd?

>>>they have eerily similar noses, ears and hair-lines.

The real Radbourne has clear, obvious hair loss on his left side in the are above the ear. The guy in the Bodie cabinet does not.

-------------------------------

Thanks to all for the support. I was actually harder on Nashville Jeremy a couple of weeks ago, but it all slid off of him like water off of a ducks back. Like faces, people are all different - some more than others.
I do get it, and I apologize for hastily responding to your response to my post. A cooler head would have been a better option. I still find the response rude and quite insulting, but I'm over it. To the topic at hand, I say they are eerily similar in facial features and hair can be cut. I'm certainly not saying this is the same man, but to say they have no similarities is crazy talk. I'll stand by my original assessment that they have nearly identical noses, ears and hair-lines. If in the photo of Radbourn he was facing the camera, it would be much harder to dismiss them as the same person.

Last edited by sportscardtheory; 12-11-2009 at 09:48 AM.