View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 05:20 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
LOL have you ever read some of the side effect profiles of APPROVED meds? Or listened to the commercials where it takes a speed talker 30 seconds to read them?
Or, as I've mentioned before, studied some of the APPROVED meds withdrawn from the market because they were killing people? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

FDA approval indeed.
If a doctor prescribes you medication, he/she should inform you of possible side effects. You can also do your own research. In the end, its YOUR CHOICE whether to take the medication or not.

Here's where I'm losing you, Peter, and I'm not sure why because you're smarter than that. There hasn't been enough testing on the vaccine to know all the possible side effects. I think most people that decline the vaccine aren't antivaxxers, they're just concerned with the lack of testing and not knowing long term side effects. As I've already mentioned (multiple times now), I'll probably get the vaccine in 2-3 years if there are no known side effects. And, if there are side effects, I'll weigh my options and decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.