View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Awesome as always.

I need to get one of those cutters. I used nesting punches now and it is hard to get the holes for multiple inserts aligned correctly.
Thanks! I would highly recommend it - it takes a good amount of time learning it / trial & error, but you have so much more flexibility over a punch. If you look at the irregular hole in the Damon jumbo below, I would not have been able to have effectively done that with a razor, and I wouldn't have been able to have found a punch for it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
Incredible!! Love the 19th century cards and hope to have a N162 in my collection one day!
Thanks! N162s are definitely some of my favorites - they are beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
WOW!!!Fantastic work!!!Those custom cards look GREAT!!!I set some things of my sons away for some custom game used cards. I might get in touch with you.
Excellent! I'm here whenever you are ready. You can email me directly at tanmanbaseballfan@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
I'm nearly done with reading your book, but I followed along with most of your journey here and on blowout, so it brought me back to the original excitement you felt.
For those that haven't seen it, Tanner's book is on Amazon and comes highly recommended.
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
Love your posts, your creativity, and your passion.
Thank you very much for writing!