View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 07:48 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
OK...I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but some other member has PMed me and I am beyond confused as to what is going on. If Andrew cares to post in here his issue with me, go right ahead. You have ME, Robert Williams. I do not have 5 different alts - I am not bi polar, with split personalities. What you see is what you get......go ahead Andrew.....

Hey David James......in regards to what you have offered, I will match your $1,000 with $1,000 of my own. That is a $2,000 payment to see the driver's liscense of Mr. Milton Brad Lee. As good as he is with the long con, I am sure he is contacting someone to make him up a fake license as we speak. To be honest with you, I am totally amazed this thread has lasted this long. I am also amazed that some people seem so gullible to fall for this con. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make this world up......

I thought PM's were made to keep private conversations private. If I wanted to perpetuate this nonsense I would have posted what I sent you yesterday in a pm here in this thread. But since you called me out like the childish person you seem to want to be I will post what I wrote to you. I dont have any issue with you beyond what I said in the pm. I am sorry if you take issue with that.

My first pm was

"The bigger man would drop the issue Bob and get out of the pissing contest.

Are you the bigger man or do you enjoy the pissing contest.

Just saying....
Andrew"

Your response:

I haven't said anything. I probably should since he has attacked me yet again, but if you haven't already noticed, I read his post and HAVE NOT responded."

And my response

"So you pranked him three times after he messaged his phone number to you? A little childish dont you think?"

With this posting I am done. Bobby, do not PM me back as I really dont want to hear your crap or get drawn farther into this mess with you. This thread just needs to die and go away.