View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
gotcha...still it would be very easy to make dummy or insert cards in every pack to weigh the same....its just strange to see the same packs in the same box for sale and same price and one pack is 3x thicker...
In actuality, it would be very easy to make the dummy cards weigh the same...but not the hits. Some have just jersey fabric, some shoe soles, patches, buttons, or ect. These can be all over, I think it would help the weigher's to add the dummies to them all as the gram differences would be easier to comp.

Hell, I have seen idiots using stud finders and small metal detectors to locate the foil autos and cards in the past in skinny packs. It's a constant battle and then when you actually find one the corners are trashed from the "pack feelers" molesting the poor pack for any wins too.

I can't imagine being a kid and the Simpson's Comic Book Guy has taken every chance for a win at 6 am when they opened.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 07-12-2022 at 09:31 AM.